Houseboat is currently moored at Riverglen Marina Murray Bridge
- Freshly slipped (July 4th 2013) photo’s + video available!
- Grey water compliant
“Constanza” is a 20m plus swim deck x 7m houseboat
· Speight Aluminium Pontoon. Vessel built approx 1990 or later
· 2 x 40 hp Honda 4 stroke outboards – 1029 hrs from new – Just Serviced
· 400 litre fuel capacity
· Super Quiet Honda EU30is Generator
· Inverter and Auto Battery Charger
· 12v and 240v pumps with in-line filters
· 6 x 2 volt 800 amp hour (@ 10hr rate gel batteries also wired for solar)
· 2 engine batteries – New 2013
- New throttle control box - Fitted 2013
· Cool Air Turbo Evaporative Air conditioner
· Bosch instant hot water service
· 2 Rinnai Gas Room heaters for your comfort
· 2 x 45 kg Gas cylinders
· 2 X Large outdoor ice boxes
· Jabsco 60020 Remote control Search light
· 1 x ElectroLux Gas/Electric Refridgerator
· 1 X LG 205 litre Electric Refrigerator - New 2013
. Chef Royal Gas cooktop and oven
· Whirlpool AT325 Convection Microwave
· Digimatch (Digital) Set top Box with internal remote control antenna
· Beech real timber panelling through much of the vessel. Rear lounge is set up with a sofa bed and additional robes. This makes up into a 5th bedroom.
· Island beds and a bunk room (currently used as an office) make up the other 4 bedrooms.
· Moran lounge Chairs and dining area complete with LG Mini Home Theatre and surround sound (TV, DVD, CD, USB, AM/FM) with speakers to the Front and Rear Decks.
· 1 Large bathroom with Flush toilet and Miele W3725 washing Machine. A second Flush toilet is just off the Main Bedroom.
· The vessel has 4 childproof gates on either side so you can contain children to either the front or rear decks.
This Houseboat has had a complete makeover including being completely reclad using the latest Exellboard Cladding from Formplex, recarpeted using a premium quality wool carpet, all vinal floor coverings replaced in the kitchen, bathroom and toilet areas, Verisol low profile blinds (cost $4500) throughout the lounge and dining area, all external railings painted with 2 Pac paint, the deck sanded and oiled with InterGrain Jarrah Natural Stain and to finish it off with a Stainless Steel Weber Genesis BBQ!!
The vessel was slipped in July 2013 and given a complete once over. Pontoons steam cleaned, grey water system fitted, engines serviced, impellors replaced, new annodes, oil and oil filters, thoroughly cleaned and then inspected by a shipwright for the issue of an Insurance Certificate.
This Houseboat has been meticulously cared for which allows the new owner to just get on board and enjoy the surroundings in comfort and style.
Check out the video: http://bit.ly/10oVmw8
Please Contact: John Woodberry – 08 8391 5874